Monday 2 July 2012

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

I heard someone say the other day...
"A day without a nap is like a cupcake without frosting."
I think this is so true. I love sleeping. I feel sorry for those that have trouble sleeping. I can sleep anywhere, anytime, sometimes even sitting up.

Gemma's Tips for a Good Sleep

Choose a comfortable place


Cuddle up to your toys

Rest up after an operation

Its a good time for a nap after the excitement of present opening at Christmas

A comfy cushion helps

Something soft to lie on

Get in any position that feels comfy

It's a good time to nod off when Dad's talking

Sun puddles make me sleepy

Tired out after a big weekend

Cosy jammies

Dimming the lights

Curling up after a long walk

Something to lean on

A blanket helps

But Mum & Dad's doona is better

Most importantly.. relax!

Thank you to my good friend Shelly who inspired this post. You can follow her on Twitter at @Shelly338

2 comments:

  1. Ah Gemma, what a superstar you are. You have mastered the fine art of making yourself incredibly BIG and LONG so you take up as much room as possible (very important) - and you have managed to find some wonderful sleeping possies. Well done, Gemma! Very proud of you!

    Woof.

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YAWNS* O Gemma, that post has made me feel all *another yawn* sleepy!! I think i may have a little snooze!! BOL

    ReplyDelete